The app is a recording and reporting tool, developed to assist educators in continuous documentation and assessment to meet the needs of individual learners.
Features and Benefits
- Spend more time with children and less time on recording and reporting.
- Build individual portfolios of photo observations, stored by date, for each child.
- Meet the requirements of the National Quality Framework by providing evidence of continuous recording, reporting and reflective teaching practices.
- Instantly add a photograph, document and save a learning experience. Easily open, refine and add outcomes to your observation at the end of the day if you prefer.
- A selection of Curriculum Frameworks to choose from including EYLF (AU), EYFS and Development Matters (UK), Te Whariki (NZ) and ELSF (USA)
- Email your child observation to your computer for printing and storage or forward directly to parents.
- Duplicate feature saves time in rewriting observations for multiple children when recording a pair/group experience.
- Double password protection ensures the privacy of children's confidential information.